I have always felt like men can be such a challenge to buy for. That is why I am making your job a little bit easier this Valentines Day. With my husband’s help, I found 8 different products, some of which we already have, that we think your man would love. We chose a variety of gifts in hopes you would find at least one gift for your significant other, and take the stress away from your Valentines Day shopping. 🥰
- Charging Dock : This would be so nice to have every device in one area without a mess of cords!
- Grilling Set : We have this, and every time we grill it gets used! Great quality, and I love how it has its own hard-case, so we can store it in the garage, with the grill!
- “Magic Pillow” : This pillow changed the way that I sleep at night, so we now call it my “magic pillow!!!” If you don’t buy it for your man then buy it for yourself. I WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE IT!
- Toiletry Bag : Whenever we travel my husband transports his toiletries in a plastic bag. 😬 Those days need to end- definitely will be purchasing.
- Yeti Mug : Most days we are in a rush, and my husband is always grabbing his coffee to bring with him- especially on Sunday mornings. This is the perfect size, vacuum insulated, and has Duracoat color- so no scratching!
- Beard Grooming Kit : This is what Alex picked out, because he dreams of growing a beard. 😆
- Car Vacuum: Something like this would be so handy to keep in the car. Especially with littles, or those who like to eat on the run. My husband is always wanting to clean our car, and currently uses our old house vacuum, so we will be making the switch.
- Indoor/Outdoor Slippers : Alex is always wearing his slippers around our house. These are great because they are for indoor/outdoor use!