1. Diapers : We love Parasol diapers!! We used the Honest Company before they were able to fit into Parasol diapers, and they had three blowouts in those 4 weeks. We have been using Parasol since they were 1 month old, and they have not had a single leak! My second choice would be Pampers Pure.
2. Munchkin Arm & Hammer Diaper Bag Dispenser with Bags, Lavender Scent, Colors May Vary 1 ea“>Trash Bags : These are great to have when you’re on the go, or in the car and do not want to smell a stinky diaper! Even at someones house we usually put the stinky diapers in these bags to help with the smell. They make for great car trash bags too!
3. Boogie Wipes Soft Natural Saline Wet Tissues for Baby and Kids Sensitive Nose, Hand, and Face with Moisturizing Aloe, Chamomile, and Vitamin E, Unscented, 30 Count (Pack of 3)“>Boogie Wipes : These are essential during cold season. They are made with saline, and wipe away a lot easier than a dry tissue.
4. Dr. Brown’s Pacifier and Bottle Wipes, 40 Count“>Pacifier Wipes : I used these on teethers, bottle nipples, toys you name it. They were really nice when something dropped on the floor, and we weren’t by soap and water.
5. Burt’s Bees Baby Diaper Rash Ointment 3 oz (Pack of 2)“>Diaper Cream : Burts Bees has been the only diaper cream we have found that has actually prevented a rash. We have been using this brand since they were 4 weeks old, and they have not had any sort of redness, or rash since!
6. Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover Liquid Pen, 3 Count, Pack of 1“>Stain Remover : We started carrying this with us once we started baby led weaning. It was nice to use on little stains if we were eating out.
7. First Aid Only 299 Piece All-Purpose First Aid Kit, Soft Case“>First Aid kit : We keep a simple, and compact first aid kit in our bag for smaller injuries.
8. The Honest Company Hand Sanitizer Spray, Fragrance Free, 2 Fluid Ounce“>Hand Sanitizer : We have 3 in our diaper bag in case one gets lost! Its so nice to use a travel size one when you’re out, and can’t get to the bathroom to wash your hands.
9. AS SEEN ON Shark Tank The Original Milk Snob Infant Car Seat Cover and Nursing Cover Multi-Use 360° Coverage Breathable Stretchy”Hampton Rose”“>Nursing Cover : I have used our nursing cover for more than nursing in pubic. We have used it as a carseat cover, burp cloth, and blanket.
10. W115mm – Blue and Light Blue – 2 Pack“>Sunglasses : If we decided to take our babies out of their carseats, and they did not have their carseat hood covering them these were always a nice back up!
11. Munchkin Puck Baking Soda Cartridge Powered by Arm & Hammer, Lavender Scent“>Air Freshener : We once left a used burp cloth in our bag for about a week. Thank goodness for an air freshener, lol.
12. Songbai Newborn Baby Organic Cotton Gloves No Scratch Mittens For 0-6 Months Boys Girls (Newborn 0-6 Months, 9-pairs/white)“>Scratch Free Mittens : Good for protecting against germs, and extra warmth for colder weather.
13. WaterWipes Sensitive Baby Wipes, 720 Count (12 Packs of 60 Count)“>Water Wipes : Every time we leave a public place, or someone was holding them we would wipe their hands, and face down with these.
14. Fawn Hill Co Disposable Placemats for Children – Table Top Design with Adhesive Sticky Backing – 60 Count – Educational Animal Design“>Place Mats : Perfect for when there’re a bit older, and can sit in a highchair at a restaurant. This way they aren’t having to eat right off of the public table, and it makes for an easier clean up.
15. Skip Hop Bandana Buddies Baby Activity and Teething Toy with Multi-Sensory Rattle and Textures, Fox“>Soft Toys : This was one of their favorites! We always choose toys, for the diaper bag, that won’t make a loud noise when they’re dropped, because most likely they would be playing with these toys during church.