Ive been putting this project off for sometime now, and I kept hoping it was somehow going to organize itself. 😅 I wanted this to be as effortless as possible , so with a trip to Walmart and an Amazon order I was able to tackle this pantry! 👊🏻
I started by removing all of the expired 🤢 food from the pantry, because I knew there had to be some in there. 🙈 Next, I drew up a layout of the pantry, so when I went to the store I knew exactly what I was looking for! This always helps to keep me on track, or taking a picture of the project area!
White Baskets : 4 Large & 6 Small (I purchased these from Walmart, but I linked a similar style)
After I cleaned out the pantry, and got rid of expired foods, and things we weren’t going to eat. I suddenly realized I needed to get some groceries! A space is much easier to organize with practically nothing in it! 😅
I organized each basket with chalk labels!
- “INGREDIENTS” (Extra baking items)
- “Mac & Cheese” obviously had to have a label of its own
- “Boxed” (Additional boxed items)
- Air Tight Containers “Spaghetti, Penne” Basket beside it is “Noodles” for bags of pasta
- “Snacks” (Loose snack items that I take out of their boxes, so they’re easier to take and go
- “Baby” (All of the kids’ snacks)
- “Pouches” (We go through A LOT of squeeze pouches. We buy Sprouts, and Plum Organics)
- Air Tight Containers “Cereal”
- “Chips” (Last 2 baskets, anything bagged)
Thank you so much for taking the time to read “How I Organized My Pantry!” If there is a project you have been putting off, because the task seems a bit daunting I hope you can find inspiration here! ❤️😘