Each month I am going to compile 5-10 items from my monthly Amazon purchases. The items will be a wide variety of different products. Everything that I mention I have used, and love!! 🤗 (Click on the highlighted text to shop!)
- ASICS Running Shoes – Earlier in the month I purchased several recommended running shoes, and ultimately chose these! They give incredible support, and are very affordable!
- Buckle Toy – I am always on the look out for toys to entertain Harlow and Myles for extended periods of time. These toys are quiet, so they are perfect for long car rides, out to eat, or sitting at church! Here is the post sharing all of their other current favorite toys!!
- Lip Mask – I have always had dry lips, and since I have been putting this on before bed, I have noticed a huge difference in how hydrated my lips feel. With the colder weather coming I want to stay ahead of chapped lips!!
- Beauty Blender– I just recently started using liquid concealer, and these beauty blenders are so cheap, for such great quality!!!
- Lace Bralette (3 Pack)– $5 / bralettte, and they are so comfortable! I wear them under tees, tanks and large sweaters in the fall (for the perfect peek-a-boo look)
- Bamboo Drawer Dividers– My utensil drawer was getting out of hand, and we were having to rummage through it to find what we were looking for. These helped me to categorize the utensils, and keep them separated!
- Kids CAMELBAK Water Bottle – We have been using these for 6 months, and they really are spill proof! 🤗
- Dryer Balls – Such an easy, first step into transitioning to non-toxic household products. Dryer balls are a substitute for dryer sheets and fabric softener!