- Twin-Z Feeding Pillow– Not only is The Twin Z used for tandem ways, but it can be used in multiple ways! I used this to feed the twins a bottle at the same time, and learning how to sit up. Once they learned how to sit up we used this during snack/playtime for extra support!
- Boppy Nursing Pillow – The well known and most popular nursing pillow. It is the perfect size to take with you too!
- Nipple Cream – I tried so many different nipple creams, and this one was BY FAR my favorite. Of course, it is the most expensive, but one jar lasted me throughout my entire year of breast-feeding. What I like the most about it is that it is food based, so the baby will enjoy it more, and the anti-microbial properties found in the cream can soothe baby acne.
- Breast Pump – SO MANY HOURS of pumping went on this machine through one year of breastfeeding. I bought a back up battery just in case it wouldn’t pull through, but it definitely proved me wrong, and was still going strong at the very end!
- Haakaa – I never tried this when I was nursing, but I have been hearing so much about the new and improved design! This is a breast pump making it easy for on the go because it doesn’t have wires, or batteries. It can also be used for the breast you are not feeding on to catch a let down. I will definitely be trying this next time!
- Breastmilk Collector – This is a breastmilk collector with a similar idea to the Haakaa, but this is specifically only for catching extra milk from the breast that you are not feeding on. *This is not a breast pump*
- Silverette – No more cabbage on your boobies, these are amazing!
- Bamboobies – I went through so many disposable breast pads, and got sick of all of the waste! I found Bamboobies, and they were amazing, and very absorbent!
- Nursing Bra – This was my #1 pick out of all of the nursing bras I have worn. It is perfect for during the day, and nighttime. It was the softest one, and SO comfortable!
Thank you so much for reading my post on breastfeeding essentials!! Comment below if you are currently nursing, or are planning to in the future! 🤗